Please make your reservation for Friday dinner & Lodge events so we know how much food to order & how many tables to setup. RSVP@elks1108.org
Tuesdays: Chili & Hot Dogs self serve @ 6:30 pm
Wednesdays: Burger Night - starts at 6 pm
Fridays: Variety of Menus, check calendar page
* Cinco de Mayo Dinner - Friday, May 5th
* Sex Trafficking Lecture - Friday, May 12th
* Ukeleles and dinner - Friday, May 12th
* Marin Human Race - Saturday, May 13th
* Healing with Laughter - Saturday May 13th
* Mother's Day Breakfast 0- Sunday, May 14th
CHEA Convention - Wed - Saturday 17th - 20th
* Festival for Food - Sunday, May 21st
* Pool BBQ - Saturday, May 27th
* Memorial Day Parade at Civic Center - Sunday, May 29th 10 am
Memorial Day Parade
Monday May 29th
San Rafael Civic Center
10 am - Music
10:30 am - Opening and Parade
Noon - Laying of Wreaths
Click here to view or download.
Thank you for all your help.
Please contact Kanela to volunteer at activities.
And.... don't forget to log your hours!
CLICK BELOW and ENTER INFO
The Purple Pig is the fundraising arm of the California-Hawaii Elks Association Major Project, Inc. (CHEMPI).The California-Hawaii Elks have raised over $100.6 MILLION since 1950 to address the unmet needs of children with disabilities by developing a program of supporting services to aid these children at no cost to their families. Donate Now!
Become a Member!
The Elks Order spends more than $90,000,000 every year for benevolent, educational and patriotic community-minded programs in such fields as benefiting physically handicapped children, sponsoring Elks National Foundation scholarships, scouting, athletic teams, veterans' works, physical and occupational therapy programs and patriotic programs.
Become a recurring donor.....
© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved