In 2018-2019, the Lodge spent $92,000 to bring our pool and decking up to County code, repaired plumbing, and performed pipe work to make the filter and pump system work more efficiently.
We need approximately $35,000 to retire the pool work loan.
Please send checks to:
San Rafael Elks
PO Box 150789
San Rafael, CA 94915
The Winter swim season started on November 1.
Our outdoor pool is OPEN for Lap Swim seven days a week!
All swimmers in the pool area should be signed in on arrival.
Basic Guidelines and Rules
- Pool use is for current Elk Membership Card AND Swim Pass Holders. Lap Swimmers must sign up, and all pool users must be signed in. This includes members, family, and guests.
- A reservation is REQUIRED for Lap Swim through our ONLINE system, SignUpGenius. Reservations for Open Swim are no longer required.
- You must create an account to reserve a slot (only do this once).
- If you are signing up for more people than just yourself (i.e., guests, children), indicate so in the "My Comments" field during the sign-up process.
- Sign In: All people entering the pool must sign in and pay (if applicable).
- Equipment: Bring your own water bottles, sunblock, goggles, towels, kickboards, flotation devices, etc.
- Please apply sunblock BEFORE VISITING the pool.
- Please take home your flotation devices.
- Lap Swim only during Winter swim season.
- A reservation is REQUIRED through our online system, SignUpGenius.
- Lap Swim sessions are limited to a maximum of 1 hour.
- Open Swim (from April 1 to October 31 only).
- The Open Swim ended on October 31.
- Reservations are not required.
- Float, splash, exercise, or swim laps.
- There is 1 Lap lane available during Open Swim. You can sign up for a MAX of 1 hour per day for the Lap lane.
- Parents/guardians must ACTIVELY supervise children.