San Rafael Elks Lodge #1108 and our Order of Elks is a membership organization that offers support and services for our members.
Our Lodge strives to support our members and their families by providing a great gathering place for Elks, their families and guests. We offer fantastic dinners, a bar, a pool with a view of Mt. Tamalpais that is spectacular. Our clubhouse is an old Victorian mansion, and there is a large terrace lined with maple trees. It is a safe place for kids to frolic by the pool or at a family dinner night. The San Rafael Elks also support our members' community and charitable interests through such actions a providing a venue, volunteers and/or funds in support of the good causes where they focus their time.
Out and About in Elkdom
When traveling, San Rafael Elks Lodge #1108 members are not only members of our Lodge, but members of all Lodges in the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks. Wherever an Elk roams in America, there is usually a great Lodge, small or large, to make part of their trip.
- Dropping in at Merced Lodge #1240 for lunch on the way to Yosemite
- Eureka Lodge #652 has one of the best crab feeds you'll experience
- San Francisco Lodge #03 is spectacularly historic in all ways imaginable and offers lunch served Monday through Friday, a pool and a gym,
- Hawaii Lodge #616 is on Waikiki Beach
- Alameda Lodge #1015 is about as social and active as a Lodge can get - including killer Sunday Brunch on the way home from the airport.
Amenities may include RV hookups, libraries, boat slips, lunch/dinners & bars, pools and above all, a welcoming group of fellow Elks to get to know on your travels. Just search for Elks Lodges on the Internet and start planning your trip!