Our outdoor pool is OPEN for Lap and Open Swim seven days a week!
To swim from April 1 through October 31, you must purchase an annual swim pass (for a member, member/partner, or family), a daily swim pass ($15), or a set of ten passes ($100).
Please purchase a pass (under Membership Dues & Fees).
All swimmers in the pool area should be signed in on arrival.
Basic Guidelines and Rules
- Pool use is for current Elk Membership Card AND Swim Pass Holders. Lap Swimmers must sign up, and all pool users must be signed in. This includes members, family, and guests.
- A reservation is REQUIRED for Lap Swim through our ONLINE system, SignUpGenius. Reservations for Open Swim are no longer required.
- You must create an account to reserve a slot (only do this once).
- If you are signing up for more people than just yourself (i.e., guests, children), indicate so in the "My Comments" field during the sign-up process.
- Sign In: All people entering the pool must sign in and pay (if applicable).
- Equipment: Bring your own water bottles, sunblock, goggles, towels, kickboards, flotation devices, etc.
- Please apply sunblock BEFORE VISITING the pool.
- Please take home your flotation devices.
- Lap Swim until 12:00 p.m. every day.
- A reservation is REQUIRED through our ONLINE system, SignUpGenius.
- Lap Swim sessions are limited to a maximum of 1 hour (you may sign up for an additional hour of Open Swim).
- Open Swim: Families welcome from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m./sunset.
- Reservations are no longer required.
- Float, splash, exercise, or swim laps.
- There is 1 Lap lane available during Open Swim. You can sign up for a MAX of 1 hour per day for the Lap lane.
- Parents/guardians must ACTIVELY supervise children.