Our outdoor pool is OPEN for Lap and Open Swim seven days a week!
The winter swim season began Monday, November 1.
You must have a monthly winter swim pass to swim from November 1 through March 31.
Click here to purchase a pass for December.
Pool use is by reservation only!
We need to meet several parameters while enjoying the pool. All requirements are in place to ensure the safety of our members and their families.
All swimmers in the pool area should review safety information, read health questions, and sign in on arrival.
Basic Guidelines and Rules
- Pool use is for current Elk Membership Card AND Swim Pass Holders. All pool users must sign in AND take temperature upon arrival. This includes members, family, and guests.
- A reservation is REQUIRED through our ONLINE system, SignUpGenius.
- You must create an account to reserve a slot (only do this once).
- If you are signing up for more people than just yourself (i.e., guests, children), indicate so in the "My Comments" field during the sign-up process.
- Sign In: All people entering the pool must sign in and pay (if applicable).
- Time Limits: Open Swim sessions are limited to a maximum of 2-hour blocks. Lap Swim sessions are limited to a maximum of 1 hour (you may sign up for an additional hour of Open Swim).
- A maximum of 25 swimmers are allowed in the pool at any one time. (1 per lane during Lap Swim, or Open Swim with multiple swimmers)
- Equipment: Bring your own water bottles, sunblock, goggles, towels, kickboards, flotation devices, etc. No sharing, except between family members.
- Please apply sunblock BEFORE VISITING the pool.
- Please take home your flotation devices.
- Lap Swim: Adults only until 2:00 p.m. (weekdays) and 12:00 p.m. (weekends); and after 6:00 p.m. (every day)
- Swimmers should swim in the MIDDLE of their lanes to keep six feet of distance between lanes.
- Open Swim: Families welcome from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.(weekdays) and 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (weekends).
- Float, splash, exercise, or swim laps. You can sign up for a MAX of 2 hours per day of Open Swim for each member/family.
- There are 2 Lap lanes available during Open Swim. You can sign up for a MAX of 1 hour per day for the Lap lane.
- Youth must be ACTIVELY supervised by their parent. Parent may lap swim at the same time as their child and share a lane.