Lodge 1108 Outdoor Pool is OPEN for laps and 'quadrant' activity - 7 days a week!
POOL ACTIVITY is by RESERVATION ONLY!
There are several parameters that need be met while enjoying the pool. All requirements are in place to ensure the safety of our members and their families, and the most enjoyable use of the pool as is possible during these safety restrictions.
The Pool Monitor is NOT a lifeguard. A Pool Monitor is being implemented to provide a safe swimming environment during the COVID health emergency. A monitor needs to be trained by the House Committee - it takes about 10 minutes and can be completed on the day of your first swim - just contact Jen O'Mara (Chair) to schedule at Jen@jeomara.com.
The Pool Monitor checks swimmers in to the pool area, reviews safety information, asks and reviews health questions, and receives the swimmers signed Protocol Form. For a description of Monitor duties CLICK HERE. A Pool Monitor can swim once duties are completed.
BASIC GUIDELINES and RULES
● Current Elk Membership Card AND Swim Pass Holders ONLY - NO GUESTS.
● Reservation REQUIRED through ONLINE system. LINK to SignUpGenius.
● Bring your SIGNED Swimmer's Pool Protocol form. DOWNLOAD HERE!
● ARRIVE READY! Check in - Take the Plunge - Towel Off - Exit. Please do not "gather" and "hang-out."
● TIME LIMITS: Swim sessions limited to 50 minutes (1-hour total including arrival, check-in, towel off, and exit).
● MAXIMUM of 5 swimmers in the pool at any one time - one in each of 3 lanes, with the 4th lane having 2 swimmers from the same family if desired.
● Swimmers should swim in the MIDDLE of their lane to keep 6-feet of distance between swimmers in the lanes.
● Face coverings must be worn when checking in, when within 6-feet of others who are not family members, and in the bathrooms and other buildings.
● BATHROOMS are only open for Restroom use - NO changing or showering.
● Equipment: Bring your own water bottles, sunblock, goggles, towel, kickboard, floatation device, etc. NO SHARING except between family members. There will be a bench at the end of each lane to place towels, a water bottle and remove/put-on shoes.
● LAP SWIM - ADULTS ONLY until 1 pm - a monitor may swim once check-in duties are fulfilled.
● QUADRANT ACTIVITIES - from 1 pm to 8 pm. Quadrants are for family time (2 people), physical therapy, or just relaxing. Please maintain 6-feet of space between people in other quadrants.
●Youth must be ACTIVELY supervised by their parent. Parent may lap swim at the same time as their child and share a lane.
● Supervising Parent or Person: One parent/person may supervise a child or other individual (who requires supervision) to ensure safety. The supervising person must maintain 6-feet of distance from others who are not a family member.